Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sloppy Roll


I love a good gooey sloppy joe! But last night it turned into a little bit of a project when I realized I had no buns! :-( But I did have crescent rolls! 

Ingredients  
1 Can of crescent rolls
1 lb of meat
Shredded cheese (whatever kind you want)
1 can of Manwhich

Directions
In a large stovetop pan, brown your meat. Once meat is browned add your manwich mixture. Add your cheese to your meat mixture so that it melts. I used about 1 big handful of cheese.
On a cookie sheet add your crescent rolls. Your can comes with 8 rolls, but you want to use 2 together. (Picture below) make sure you pinch the seams of your dough together. 
Place your gooey mixture on the dough. Leave enough room so that you can fold it. together. (See Below)
Cook in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes.
When ready to serve add more cheese to the top! 





No comments:

Post a Comment