Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Buffalo Wing Hummus


I am a HUGE snack eater. Trying to kick-start a healthy lifestyle has been a little hard because of how much I crave snacks. So I surfed the internet to look for healthy snacks and came across this recipe for Buffalo Wing Hummus. I changed it a little bit to fit more of a flavor I like. It is absolutely delicious and full of fiber and protein! 



Ingredients
1 can of northern beans
2 Tablespoons of Franks Hot Sauce
2 Teaspoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1 teaspoon of olive oil

Directions
Drain and rinse your beans
Place them in a food processor and puree until the beans are smooth and creamy.
Add all the remaining ingredients and puree for approx 30 seconds.
Remove and serve with your favorite veggies! I used carrots and celery. 



No comments:

Post a Comment