Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gramma's Meatball recipe


I love meatballs and am always on a hunt to find some delicious ones to eat! I like to make them and eat them just the way they are, with no sauce or anything. So I like them with a lot of flavor and great taste. This is a recipe from an amazing woman I attend church with. I did use the wrong cheese, ugh. But they still turned out absolutely amazing and are probably my favorite meatballs to make. The cheese and mint gives them an amazing BAM flavor that I can't get enough of. I am actually making them again tonight because I have been craving them since I made them last. 


Ingredients
1 lb ground beef
1 cup of cheese (asiago or fontinella cheese) I used Parmesan Romano cheese cause I forgot cheese while I was at the store. 
1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
1/2 tablespoon of garlic
1 dash of mint
1 egg
salt and pepper to taste



Directions
In a large bowl mix together all your ingredients. (Pretty Easy Right??)
Roll into 1 inch balls and bake at 350 degrees for approx 10 minutes then roll over and bake till cooked through approx 15 minutes. Then enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment