Thursday, September 15, 2011

Italian bread Pizza


Movie/Dinner night with my husband. He picks the movie, I make dinner. Pizza always ends up being our dinner/movie night choice. But to make it a little different, I decided to make a French bread pizza. When I was at the grocery store they didn't have any French bread, so I grabbed a loaf of Italian bread. 


Ingredients:
1 Loaf of Italian bread
4 cups of mozzarella cheese (I love cheese)
1 package of sliced pepperoni
1 jar of pizza sauce

Directions
Slice bread in half 
Place a thin layer of cheese on the bread
Spoon your pizza sauce over the top of your cheese, as much as you would like.
Add more cheese on top of your sauce
Add pepperoni on top of you cheese 
and more cheese on top of your pepperoni.

You can add as much cheese and pepperoni as you would like.

Bake in the over at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until all cheese is melted. It was so cheesy and very crunchy!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment