Friday, September 16, 2011

Paquete


Ok! Here is a challenge for everyone!! This was extremely cheap and VERY delicious. But I could not come up with a name for it!! So we are going to have a little fun.

The challenge is for you to make this recipe and come up with a name for it! I will leave this challenge open until September 23rd at 3:00pm est. I will pick the best name that I get and for all your hard work I will send the winner a $20 gift card to their local grocery store!!   

ENJOY!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!! I would love to see pictures!! Email your entry to mannacrouch@yahoo.com

** The lucky winner came from Reddit.com. Paquete means bundle in Spanish! I thought it was a great fit
Thank you everyone who emailed me!!** 




Ingredients
1 package of crescent rolls
1 can of re-fried beans
1 lb hamburger meat
1 package of taco seasoning
4 cups of whatever cheese you want. I used Pepper jack and cheddar
Bag of tortilla chips

Directions:
Brown hamburger meat in a skillet. 
Add taco seasoning to browned hamburger meat (follow instructions on the package) let simmer
Break up croissants into 4 squares.
Add re-fried beans, then taco meat, then cheese and crushed up tortilla chips
Fold all sides and corners in. 
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until brown.





2 comments:

  1. Frenchican Sandwich (because crescent rolls are like croissants which are french, and the inner part is typically thought of as mexican food. Also it looks like a sandwich).

    ReplyDelete