Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cookie Dough Egg rolls


I made homemade cookie dough the other night and I wanted to use it all up before it went bad. I wanted something crunchy tough. While going through my fridge I found wonton wrappers. Oh yea! That is how cookie dough egg rolls came into my life! 

Ingredients
Homemade Cookie dough or store bought cookie dough
Vegetable Oil
Won ton wrappers

 Directions
Take about 1/2 tablespoon of cookie dough and place it in the center of a wonton wrapper.


Brush water along the edges of the wonton wrapper and roll. Fold the edges over the side.


Add to hot oil for approx 1 minute per side. Take out and place on paper towel to drain. Add something delicious on top. I used powder sugar. You can probably use anything sweet you would like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment